Sunday, January 24, 2010

Employment

Hi, me again. Seems like it's been forever since I wrote. My Mom's going to come back from Colorado on Tuesday. She's been calling me almost every day. I miss her.

All my siblings have 'jobs', which means they get payed. I have a job too-taking care of animals-but no one really called. But now my G'ma offered me a job. My G'ma is legally blind, so she can't read books that well. One part of my job is to read to her. I love reading to other people, so that part of the job is great. The other part is fine, just not my favorite thing to do. I help her clean her house. But I always have fun with my G'ma, so it's fine. My job is every Saturday, it just started last Saturday. I got payed 2.50! And for me that's a lot of money! I'm glad I got money, but mostly, I like spending time with my G'ma!  

2 comments:

  1. That's great Emma! I love how you wrote about what it means to you to be with Grandma. I think this Saturday job is a really good fit for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading to me today. I really enjoyed reading So B it with you.
    G'ma

    ReplyDelete