Sunday, January 31, 2010

Exchange Your Student, Please

Wow! How long has it been since I wrote? Well, I finally got some news; We're getting an exchanged student! For those of you who don't know what an exchanged student is, I'll fill you in. An exchanged student is a kid who comes to your house from a different country, such as France or China or somewhere, and they spend time with your family. It could be two weeks or even a year. This is our third exchanged student. All of our exchanged students were boys, and they were all from France. I always get so excited when we get an exchanged student! Plus, all the exchanged students we've gotten have been there for my birthday! All of them stayed from February third to February eighteenth. My birthday is the twelfth. Exchanged students are so nice...I just can't wait!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment