Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Living Long!

Sorry! Its been so long! I have a lot to talk about, but I'll say one thing a blog. Over the weekend we set up trampoline. We put it away for the winter, but now its time to get it out! Its been hot, hot ,hot!! 75 degrees F.! We had to help dad with yard work. It was tiring, but after that we went to Rita's. Since it was the first day of spring on Saturday, a regular cup of water ice was free! They were selling new PEEPS flavored water ice. I got that. It was delicious! I turned 10 February 12th!!! How exciting! I have now officially lived a decade! I feel grown up! My parents only let us have birthday 'parties' when we turn 5, 10, and some other age. For this birthday party I did a 'Red Carpet' show. We actually got a red carpet, we all dressed up, and I interviewed them! We had cake and played games. I invited 10 girls over, so I got a lot of presents. Combined with my family gifts, I got a lot of gifts! I've got to go to school now, bye!  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emma, I'm a friend of your mom's. Peeps water ice sounds delicious. As long as it wasn't too sweet. I really like your blog, so I hope you'll update it again soon.

    (Hey. My word verification was recuss. But I didn't cuss the first time!)

    ReplyDelete