Monday, August 23, 2010

Surprise City

WOW.... Has it been long, or has it been long? I have tons of loads of things to share but, lets just go one by one. Over summer break my dad and both sisters went on a trip to Montana for 2 and a half weeks, and most of the time my brother stayed in his room doing computery stuff, my mom worked, and I snacked and watched TV. But somewhere in the middle of all that was a trip to NEW YORK CITY; which I'd been looking forward to  for the whole summer!!! I could write a book on all we did, but I will stay with one highlight: going to see The Lion King on Broadway! It was so amazing and unique there is no amount of exclamation points to describe it! One really cool thing was that they weren't afraid to show the animal in the costume. In fact, it seemed like actually wanted you to see the human. For example, You know the bird in the Lion King; the one who works for Muffassah (is that how you spell it?) uh... Zazu!  (is that how you spell that?) all that it was was a man dressed up in a black and white suit, sort of like a joker, with powder on his face and a large bird for a puppet. I really liked him. He was funny and really good at acting. But anyway, back to the point, there was even one point where they took the bird puppet away and the man ran around. it was a amazing experience. I guess that concludes this post. Bye-bye!

1 comment: